notice
Click the four-leaf clover for navigation.
you're my hardest goodbye and my favorite constant
+ FOLLOW

i didn't love you so you could fix me, though. i loved you because i wanted to be your umbrella. and i'm sorry that i was also your rain. /

PREV // NEXT

Friday 30 December 2016 | 0 sticky note(s)

2016 is almost end woohoo! you and i have survived another year!

2016 was definitely better than 2015(at least for me). thank god. i lost 5 kgs lol

it was a wild ride but then i feel like 2016 is the calm before storm

honestly, from what i've learnt from these past years, i tell myself not to expect anything.
i mean, i expected things to go great, but then they weren't, and when i expected them to flop, they're excellent, so yeah. i stopped doing that.

i'd be lying if i told you that i lost hope. no. i do hope for stuff, for my future, and i do try to make them come true, but it's more like that i'm just going with the flow.

ok i honestly don't know how to explain it. like, ill just do my best and pray then wait for the result i guess..

2017 is my last year on high school. the road opened for me would be tough and hard. i'd fall a few times, but that's okay. i know i'll be smiling in the end because life is unfair, but they're not really that ugly.

there'll be a lot of sweat and tears, tho. i'll be separated from my best friends from high school and i'll be meeting a LOT of new people. socializing is just not for me, i feel tired thinking about it, ugh. let's just hope for the best.

i don't know what 2017 has on its pocket for me, but ready or not, here i come!

have a merry christmas and happy new year, folks !


"I'd rather bend than break."
—김종인

Labels:


Post a Comment

Template © Yours Truly. Cursor © ichiban. Picture © hetbahn_.
Music Container © Bakao. Song © Taeyeon.
Best viewed in Google Chrome 1366*768.
All rights reserved.