notice
Click the four-leaf clover for navigation.
you're my hardest goodbye and my favorite constant
+ FOLLOW

i didn't love you so you could fix me, though. i loved you because i wanted to be your umbrella. and i'm sorry that i was also your rain. /

PREV // NEXT

Tuesday 28 June 2016 | 0 sticky note(s)

i'm back with a new theme inspired by EXO's newest album, Ex'act Lucky One ver. c: 
imo Exodus>>>>Ex'act, but then it's EXO so i still love 'em.
(and yes, i did preorder Ex'act, also Lucky One ver., and it'll arrive in 2-3 days)

my 4th semester on high school is finished. my final scores on my report card are great. a lot better than my 3rd semester, actually. im proud of myself even with the amount of time i neglect my study for fanfics dammit. but i honestly thought that 4th semester was easier than the 3rd one but idk though. 

so now i'm here, in my room, enjoying my holiday, by opening 70 tabs of fic on my laptop and 100 tabs of fic on my phone. perfect.
plus, my school was generous enough to give its students a week more of holiday. yay.

so far so great.

until it hits me that this is my second last holiday in high school. time sure flies. that also means that a huge pile of exams is waiting in front of me. in other words, this holiday is calm before the storm. so might as well enjoy it until its last drop c;


UPDATE : i got pcy photocard and the bonus photocard from the fansite is also pcy lol


Labels:


Post a Comment

Template © Yours Truly. Cursor © ichiban. Picture © hetbahn_.
Music Container © Bakao. Song © Taeyeon.
Best viewed in Google Chrome 1366*768.
All rights reserved.