notice
Click the four-leaf clover for navigation.
you're my hardest goodbye and my favorite constant
+ FOLLOW

i didn't love you so you could fix me, though. i loved you because i wanted to be your umbrella. and i'm sorry that i was also your rain. /

PREV // NEXT

Friday 5 February 2016 | 0 sticky note(s)

aye! it's february already. time sure flies.
i can't say that january was a perfect month but at least i felt happier than before.
i don't wanna get my expectation up to the clouds, but i think 2016 will be a better year than 2015. harder. nastier. but still better.

oh, and don't expect much, my life is still full of "what?" and "what!" and "wtf?!?!"

also don't forget about all of those homeworks and exams. i have 2 big projects which ended in february and my group hasn't done anything yet yeay.

moving on, on the last entry i spoke about liking a real human being. 

not just an 'a' actually. quite a lot fyi. thanks to exo and yeay my mom allowed me to watch exoluxion 

since my laptop is currently having some issues, i don't really get into tumblr in a while. 
i started to read fanfictions again and stuff. things i have forgotten and lost interest in the past months. 

and i havent read any manga or watched anime for like... 2 months. the last manga i read was horimiya, probably early december. 

hmm..

i don't really have anything to say here tbh, i just wanna tell you that i survived until now hehe

***

P.S DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE REFERENCES I USED ON THIS BLOG, LIKE THE QUOTES, STICKY NOTE, DAISIES, MY BLOG TITLE, ETC BECAUSE IF YOU DO I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND LET'S CRY TOGETHER THANK YOU






Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Template © Yours Truly. Cursor © ichiban. Picture © hetbahn_.
Music Container © Bakao. Song © Taeyeon.
Best viewed in Google Chrome 1366*768.
All rights reserved.